Opening of Savings Bank (Selfe Savings) Account through your Digital Platform.
I/we are aware of and undertake to you as follows:
- These conditions as stipulated hereunder are in addition to the conditions and not in derogation to the conditions that are displayed on the website of the Bank governing Savings Accounts.
- Opening this Savings Bank (SB) account online through your digital platform has no manual role or intervention of the Bank.
- The account is opened on the basis of my/ our Aadhar Card.
- Bank is authorised to fetch my/ our personal details from the database of UIDAI from my/ our Aadhar Number provided to the Bank, using OTP based authentication, which will be used for KYC purposes. I/ we are responsible or liable for any incorrect information that may appear in the data provided by me/ us. Bank is neither responsible nor liable for any error in information provided by me/ us.
- The opening of the account will be confirmed only after I/ we confirm/ enter the OTP number received to my/ our mobile number linked to and available in Aadhar database.
- Except for the address for communication, I/ we will not be able to modify or alter any other details drawn from UIDAI data base.
- I/ we are solely responsible for the data made available for opening the account.
- Bank shall not be liable for loss or distortion of data during transmission, technical fault or error during the opening of the account, for any reason whatsoever.
- I/ we hereby authorise the Bank to verify my/ our PAN online through the website of the Income Tax Department.
- I/ we are required mandatorily for personal verification of the details, made available by me/ us digitally, in person, by approaching your branch, within 12 months from the date of opening of the account. If the KYC documents as specified by the Bank is not furnished within 12 months the account shall be closed immediately with/ without any reference to me/ us.
- I/ we are aware that there can be only one SB account per customer ID through the digital channel. Till such time, I/ we complete the KYC requirement within 12 months from the date of opening of SB, the guidelines issued by the RBI, which, as on date, restricts me/ us from holding aggregate credit balance of more than Rs.1 lakh in all the accounts held with you and a cumulative credit transaction carried out by me/ us shall not exceed Rs.2 lakhs in a financial year. I/ we hereby confirm that the account would be placed under total freeze till the KYC documents as specified by Bank is furnished.
- I/ we shall not have any claim or dispute with the Bank for any loss that may result to me/ us in this regard as it is solely attributable to me/ us.
- Till I/ we furnish the KYC details in person to your branch for verification, I/ we are not entitled to debit card or POS machine transactions at any commercial outlets. If applicable.
- Till I/ we present the KYC details in person to your branch for verification, I/ we are not allowed to carry out any transactions at the branch, further, I/ we are not entitled to cheque, cash, NEFT, RTGS and IMPS transactions.
- I/ we declare that no other account has been opened nor will be opened using OTP based Aadhaar e-KYC within the same Bank or with any other bank.
- I/ we agree that this account will be subject to regular scrutiny and monitoring from the bank and bank shall have the right to place the account under total freeze/ debit freeze/ close the account at its sole discretion, in case of suspicious transactions or transactions not inconsistent with RBI guidelines relating to the account.
- I/ we do agree to all the general Terms & Conditions which can be accessed at: