Selfe Fixed Deposit
Open Selfe Fixed Deposit online with Equitas Bank – just keep your Aadhar Number and PAN handy and book your FD online in just three minutes.
Fund your Selfe Fixed Deposit directly through UPI from any bank account and enjoy returns upto 5.85%* p.a. for 1 year. Invest as low as Rs 5,000 upto a maximum of Rs. 90,000 with Selfe FD and choose tenure between 7 days and 365 days. On maturity, the Principal+ Interest will be credited to your designated bank account.
- Higher Interest upto 5.85% p.a. for 1 year
- 0.50% extra interest for Senior Citizens
- Invest anytime with selfe FD
- Open FD without a Savings Account
- Start as low as Rs.5000 and invest upto Rs. 90,000
- Choose to invest from 7 days to 365 days
- No Premature withdrawal penalty if Selfe FD has completed a tenure of more than 180 days
- No premature withdrawal penalty for Senior Citizen Selfe FD
What to check before opening Equitas Bank Selfe FD:
- Should be an Indian resident - 18+ years of age
- Should have a valid PAN and Aadhar
- Mobile number should be linked to Aadhar
- Should not have an account with Equitas Bank
- No other account has been opened nor will be opened using OTP based KYC in non face to face mode with any other Bank
Fixed Deposit Rate for Domestic (for INR) with effect from: 1st October 2021
- Domestic FD Rates
Tenure Interest rates for amount less than Rs. 2 crore w.e.f 1st October 2021 7 - 14 days 3.50% 15 - 29 days 3.50% 30 - 45 days 3.50% 46 - 62 days 4.00% 63 - 90 days 4.00% 91 - 120 days 4.35% 121 - 180 days 4.35% 181 - 210 days 4.85% 211 - 270 days 4.85% 271 - 364 days 4.85% 1 year 5.85%
- TDS will be deducted as applicable
- Please check all terms and conditions applicable on FD/RD for premature withdrawal
- 0.50% extra for Senior Citizen (not applicable for NRE/NRO)
*Fixed Deposit Interest Rates are subject to change from time to time.
**View Terms and Conditions for FD (Partial premature withdrawal not allowed for FDs booked with monthly payout)
***For monthly payout fixed deposits, the interest rate will be discounted on a quarterly compounding basis.