- Instant Pay: With instant pay service you can pay your utility bills instantly without registration.
- Register & Pay: Register to initiate payment basis bill generated monthly.
- Manage Billers: Add or/and Delete the list of billers for payments.
Login to your Internet Banking or click, https://inet.equitasbank.com/EquitasConsumerApp/. You may also choose to download sign up and make payments via Equitas mobile banking listed in android play store / iOS apple store.
Select Bill payment menu
You can register for first time and then make your payments monthly when the bill is generated.
To register, click on “Add biller”
- Enter the biller details and submit
- Your biller will get added successfully
- You can choose to pay instantly or make payments basis bill being generated and made
- available for payments
Instant bill payment – Click on instant bill menu and click to get bill option. If the bill is generated, system will display bill amount. You can choose to pay adhoc payment when your bill is not generated.
For adhoc payment, enter the amount and select the debit account.
Click on submit to receive OTP and pay the bill.
Paying your credit card bills now made easier
1. Post login to Equitas Internet banking / mobile banking, Click on BILL PAYMENTS
2. Click on BILL DESK PAYMENT
3. For first time, Register your credit card details as biller for payments – Click on Manage Billers => ADD BILLER
4. Choose a category and select your credit card issuing bank (We are available for credit card payments Amex / Axis / Citibank / ICICI/ Indus ind / RBL / SBI)
Provide a nick name for credit card and input your credit card #
Confirmation on credit card addition will be displayed as follows:
Click on BILL PAYMENTS => VIEW & PAY => The newly added credit card will be available for you to make payment
Click on Arrow at the end for making payment
- Input amount to pay and select account number
- Click on confirm.
- Input OTP and post OTP input, confirmation on page gets displayed for payment completion:
Confirmation on payment will reflect on your internet banking account summary and SMS to registered mobile number will be triggered.