- Why should I upgrade my wallet to Full KYC Wallet?
As per mandate from RBI, all wallets that were opened prior to 1st March 2018 without collecting details of an Officially Valid Document(AADHAAR Number / PAN Number / Driving License number / Passport number /Voter ID Number), have been stopped from Loading new Funds. Therefore, once you upgrade the wallet to Full KYC wallet, you will be allowed to load funds into the wallet.
- I have opened my Wallet . If I don’t upgrade my wallet to Full KYC wallet, will I be able to use the existing funds in my wallet account?
Yes. You can continue to use the funds in your wallet even after 1st Mar 2018. There is no restriction to exhaust the funds available in your wallet.
- I have opened my wallet. I have updated my AADHAAR and PAN number in FASTag website(www.fastag.equitasbank.com). What will happen if I don’t upgrade my wallet to Full KYC Wallet?
You can continue to use your wallet as Limited details wallet for a period of two years from wallet opening date.
For eg: If you have opened the wallet on 30th Oct 2017, then your wallet will remain a Limited KYC wallet till 29th Oct 2019. You have to upgrade your wallet to Full KYC wallet before 29th Oct 2019. This is subject to AADHAAR and PAN credential validation.
- I have NOT updated my AADHAR number in FASTag website (www.fastag.equitasbank.com). What will happen if I don’t upgrade my wallet to Full KYC wallet?
Your wallet will be treated as Limited details wallet without ID details. Hence you will be stopped from loading new funds starting from 01-Mar-2018.
- What limits are applicable for Limited KYC wallets?
- Monthly wallet loading – up to Rs 10,000
- Total amount loaded during the financial year shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/-
- Monthly Wallet debit transactions – up to Rs 9,000
- Outstanding amount in wallet – cannot exceed Rs 10,000 at any point of time
- What limits are applicable for Full KYC wallets?
Outstanding balance in full KYC Wallet can be up to Rs 1,00,000 (Rupees One lakh).
There are no monthly restrictions on wallet loading / transactions. However, cash loading cannot exceed Rs 50,000 (Rupees Fifty thousand) in a month.
- How can I convert my Wallet from a limited details wallet to a full KYC wallet?
You can walk into your nearest Equitas branch / Agent with the KYC document originals, passport size photo & Self attested copies of originals. Branch Official / Agent will upload the Application form & relevant documents in the system to initiate the Full KYC conversion process which will be completed by a central team at Head office within 3 working days.
- I have not updated my PAN details against my FASTag Account. Are there limits for CASH loading into my wallet?
Yes. If PAN details are NOT available, your limit for Cash loading into wallet will be Rs 50,000 in a financial year. You can update PAN details Online by logging into your account at https://fastag.equitasbank.com/
- I have not gone through the OTP (One Time Password) authentication for the mobile number for which Wallet was issued. Will I be able to load funds effective 1st March 2018?
No. Further loading of money into wallet will NOT be permitted unless you go through the OTP(One Time Password) authentication for the mobile number that is updated on the Wallet issued to you.
- How do I go through the OTP (One Time Password) authentication process?
Please use the link https://fastag.equitasbank.com/agentadmin/mobverify to verify your mobile number. Once your mobile number is verified, login to your FASTag Account (www.fastag.equitasbank.com) to check if AADHAR & PAN details are updated correctly for your account.